Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cannon, Cupcakes, & Mr. Claus

This is his birthday theme. Since Cannon’s birthday is so close to the holidays, so we are spreading some holiday cheer with birthday cake, too! The invites are out…Here is a pic, aren’t they too cute?!? I am addicted to Tiny Prints, it’s my favorite on-line stationary. I dream of the day that I own a cute cupcake boutique. I HEART Sugarbabies in Houston and of course, CRAVE, too!

I will be posting pics after the birthday, but here are the details that I sent out with the invite:

Hopefully, you received a cute Tiny Prints invite in the mail...or check your mailbox!

Here are a few more details for Cannon's birthday party...

Ho, Ho, Ho!
&
Happy Birthday!

Oh my goodness, Cannon is turning 1!
We will be celebrating Cannon’s special day with yummy cupcakes from Crave & Mr. Claus in charming Old Town Spring. We will be taking pictures with Santa and train rides around the “White Christmas” themed North Pole. So, dress in your Holiday season’s best!

Old Town Spring is about 25 minutes north of Houston. Spring is at the end of Spring-Cypress Road (exit 70-A), one mile east of Interstate 45 where Hardy Road crosses the railroad tracks. We will be meeting around Santa’s workshop, look for red & green balloons! After pictures and trainrides, we will move to the courtyard to enjoys cupcakes and goodies!

Please call my cell (713) 249-6533 if you get lost or can't find us...

Lots of Love,
Christopher, Christian, & Cannon

No comments: