Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby, Work, School...Oh My!

Lotsa changes for the 3C’s! “Girl Chris” and “Boy Chris” are going back to school! I have decided that I am going to quit thinking about becoming a RN and just do it. Actions speak louder than words, right? So, it’s gonna be a bit chaotic for a while, but I know that it will pay off in the future. Chris is going back for another master’s degree (not a typo) that will enable him to further his career. In the meantime, I have also began working full-time, too! Did I mention our lives are about to be CRAZY?!?! My Dad always told me that idle time is the Devil’s workshop…oh so true for me!

Anyways, Cannon got super jealous when we were chatting about school, so he decided that he wanted to go, too. He LOVES to eat books and we think that proves he going to be so smart! He is going to the Big, Little School. Here is the link, check it out!

http://www.biglittleschool.org/

Cannon already will be the best dressed little dude in his class…he definitely has the coolest camo with skull/crossbones diaperbag, which is also his "back pack!" (Thanks, Gigi!)