Sunday, June 7, 2009

...and i AM alive and Cannon Park IS here (and is 6 months old!)


Omigoodness! I know that it has been a LONG time since my last update, I am upset with myself for not keeping this up, but will try my damnest to keep this as up-to-date as I possibly can. I am actually contemplating changing this blog's maintitle to "All About Cannon" because I know that is what I am curtailing it to. This is my medium to let all my loved ones see my little man because the majority of my closest friends and family live at least 200 miles away, is this a coincidence? A lot of moving and shaking has found me a bit nomadic in the past and I am blessed to have friends that I call family in every zip code.
So, to make up for lost time I am going to post a few of my favorite pics from each month and highlight with as much verbage as I can remember.
So, I have officially moved to "Mommywood!" (I am on the verge of being Tori Spelling's biggest fan post-90210 due to "Tori & Dean's Home Sweet Hollywood," sTORI Telling, and Mommywood. It is definitely my guiltiest pleasure!)

No comments: